- Small tuturial for sending emails with Spring Framework, which provides some abstraction from the underlying mailing system.
- Nice: "HTML5 Boilerplate is the professional badass's base HTML/CSS/JS template for a fast, robust and future-proof site.
After more than two years in iterative development, you get the best of the best practices baked in: cross-browser normalization, performance optimizations, even optional features like cross-domain ajax and flash. A starter apache .htaccess config file hooks you the eff up with caching rules and preps your site to serve HTML5 video, use @font-face, and get your gzip zipple on.
Boilerplate is not a framework, nor does it prescribe any philosophy of development, it's just got some tricks to get your project off the ground quickly and right-footed."
- Different existing logging strategies described and a new one: grammar based event logging.
- Be cautious to not over-engineer your software solutions...
- Are Spock, Geb and WebDriver the future of functional web testing?